Smartphone usage over make the vendors and application developers to develop various innovations to improve performance and public interest in taking advantage of their products. And among which the most prominent is the Android devices. And here is one of the reviews or tips for users of Android devices connect to even more on the Google Chrome web browser.
Google Chrome does have many advantages in its facilities as the official Google’s web browser, but the constraints on this application is the speed that sometimes less stable. Most android device will be installed this application, and many users are still entrust these search engines for reasons lazy to replace it. And to improve the performance of your Google Chrome, the following tips are already in the reports of the page Android Beat.
Accelerate Connection On Google Chrome
- Open the Google Chrome app> type “chrome: // flags / # max-tiles-for-interest-area”
- Tap the service that has writing Tiles For Maximum Interest Areas> select number 512> press relaunch now
- The above steps intended to replace the previous Rate RAM 64 MB to 512 MB (much larger than the default version) and also lower the frame rate.
- Type again “chrome: // flags / # enable-new-ntp”> change the Default box to Enable> press relaunch Now
- Restart your Google Chrome
Some of the above steps may seem very simple, but the benefits large enough for your Google Chrome browser. Thus, the means to browse the web site using your android device will run faster and more responsive, leaving the impression of Google Chrome that is synonymous with slow web browser.